Japanese VISA information for the NBI03 participants from foreign countries

People whose passport was issued by China, Russia and/or former Soviet Union countries should apply the entrance visa to the Consular Section of the Embassy or Consulate General of Japan nearest to him/her.

Details of Japanese visa system can be seen in VISA information on the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)

The nationals of countries with reciprocal visa exemption arrangements with Japn especially for short term stay can be seen in the Table in

If you need Japanese VISA, please contact Prof. Kazuhiro Tanaka (scientific secretary) as soon as possible.

Last updated on August 4th, 2003.