Main barrel assembling
26 December 2003(Fri)
- The detector integration schedule was updated.
Please, check it and make your commnets.
- Some pictures about last modules and
barrel charge veto installation are available now. Please, enjoy. :-))
18 December 2003
- The installtion jigs were removed and you can see the nice pictures of the main barrel.
- Now the installtion of the barrel-charge-veto is started
16 December 2003 (Tue)
- Today the assembling of the main barrel is finished successfully
- We made a lot of pictures about it. Please visit the Web-page and enjoy. :-))
13 December 2003 (Sat)
- The module #25,#26,#27,#28 were installed
12 December 2003 (Fri)
- The MB modules #22,#23,#24 were installed
- Since the MB installation will be finished earlier than expected,
we revised teh detector integration schedule.
Please take a look and prepare other items
11 December 2003 (Thu)
- The modules #18,#19,#20 and #21 were installed
- If this pace continues, the last module installation may be on
16.Dec and the extraction of the installation instruments may be on
10 December 2003 (Wed)
- The module #15,#16,#17 were installed
- The module #18 was set on the supporting structure.
9 December 2003 (Tue)
- The module #12,#13,#14 were installed
- The module #15 was set on the supporting structure
- Sato-san made two animations
and one movie whcich show the main barrel construction work. Enjoy
8 December 2003(Mon)
- 3 modules, #9 #10 #11, were installed today and module #12 was
set on the supporting structure
- So the real speed is large than 2 modules per day.
- On the base of the productivity the schedule
was made. Please, check it and make your comments.
5 December 2003
- The module #6,#7,#8 were installed.
- The module #9 was set on the outside supporting structure.
- During first week 8 modules were installed. If we keep high speed
of 2-2.5 modules per day so we can finish before New Year.
4 December 2003
- The module #4 and #5 were installed.
- The module #6 was set on the rotation frame.
- We established the installation speed of 2 modules per day.
3 December 2003
- The module #3 was installed
- The module #4 was set on the rotation frame
- Add the link to Web-camera that installed in the K0-hall by
Sato-san. You can see the status in real "real-time". (The link is
accessable from outside KEK)
2 December 2003
- The module #2 was installed in design position succesfully.
1 December 2003
- The assembling of the main barrel is started.
- The safity commitee allowed to continue the work. But for the
safity some enhansments were done.
- The module #1 was installed in correct position before and was
fixed by bolts.
- The module #2 is positioned on the support structure outside of
the vacuum chamber.